Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My favorite Libera Video

I wanted to make a post about my favorite non music video Libera video: Libera - USA Tour 2008.
I think that this video is super funny, and it shows the boys having a great time!


It starts off with Jonathan telling us that they are about to go to America, then Tom's head swoops in as he 'roars' at the camera. It then shows them at their hotel, and at a restaurant, before it shows them at Niagra Falls, which Tom thinks is amazing! (I thought so too, when I went there!). Next we see them at their first concert and meet&greet, Love Mini Ben at 1:11! Now it shows one of my favorite parts, where Kavana is eating 'Chicken stuffed with apple' which sounds really good! Then it shows the boys playing outside, and setting off a car alarm? It moves into a scene of them warming up (using aa warm up that we used to do in choir), which leads to their second concert, which they sound amazing in! We can then see a little meet and greet type thing, where Josh says 'Lot's of people are taking our pictures while we're eating food', which is adorable! Then Liam and others wonder why it's called the Egg, and that's what leads to my favorite part, where Josh finds out why it's called that, and goes 'Ohhhhhhhhhhh' with his Mr. Bean like face! (2:39), There they have a wonderful concert! Now it shows them at a restaurant (possibly the Cracker Barrel?) Where they sing Happy Birthday to Flyn. (If I heard Libera singing happy birthday while I was out at dinner, I think I'd have a heart attack!). After a little bit, we see them all getting off the coach, and going to their 4th concert, but it seems as Mini Ben would rather go the wrong way and be on camera xD.  Now it shows Ben trying to say Pitsburg, which he has a little bit of trouble with 'Pit-se-burg', which is where their concer is! It only shows the meet and greet for this one, but I'm sure the show went well! Next, Tom tells us that they're 'Entering into New York!' Where you can hear some of the boys talking about King Kong. Next it shows them walking the streets of New York, and Tom's face when he hears the sirens! (which is hilarious!!) Then it just shows the boys sight seeing in NY, and having tons of fun! Next we can see them preforming at the Riverside Church, and then in the Empire State Building! Now they are playing basketball, riding bikes, playing baseball, and being the normal kids that they are! Then it shows Liam the Mushroom Head, and then moves onto their preformance at Yankee Stadium, where it's very bright and the poor things have to either look into the sun, or sing with their eyes closed! The video ends with them exiting the stage at the Yankees game, after they sing 'Sanctus'.

I hope you guys enjoyed this overview of the video!

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love this video! I watch it minute after minute after minute!

    ReplyDelete