Saturday, March 5, 2011

SPRING TOUR IN CANADA!!!

WOW!!! I come home from babysitting to see an email from Libera's blgo stating:

"We are pleased to announce our Spring Tour.  We will be be visiting Ontario, Canada between April 13th and 24th.  We will be performing in Toronto, Kitchener-Waterloo, London, Chatham-Kent and Guelph.   Arrangements are still being finalised and we expect to announce further details shortly."

I've been going complete bonkers since I heard this news! I have family in these exact cities, or quite near them!!! My dad will be calling up North tomorrow to see if I can fly up alone and stay with them there!! He was actually born in London, Canada, so it's really neat that Libera will be visiting! Plus I'd get to miss school!! Well, possibly state testing as well (uh-oh!) but who cares! ;D
Really hope to see as many of you there as possible!!! :D :D

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rebecca! I'm very excited for the Canadian fans. Hope you get to go. That would be great! I hope I can go to some of them, too, so maybe I'll see you there! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Lexi! I really hope you can go as well! It should be a great tour! :)

    ReplyDelete