Friday, January 7, 2011

Libera apperance on Songs of Praise January 16th!

Next week, on Sunday January 16th, Libera will be on BBC's Song of Praide for the Arundel eppisode.
"Sally Magnusson discovers the historical secrets of the Sussex market town, and introduces hymns from the Roman Catholic Cathedral and a sparkling performance from Libera."
I wonder which song it will be? Possibly the one we have pictures of being filmed outside? Maybe Sanctisima? I'd personally like Exsultate, as it's a super fun happy song!
I really hope someone will record it and post it on youtube, or that Libera will post it themselvs! :D


EDIT:
Sorry for this very late edit, but it has been confirmed that they will be singing Sanctisima!
I can't wait or it to be on youtube for all the non-UK fans to see!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait, huh ? :D
    Arundel is a very nice historical town!
    It's nice to walk there, you can see a wonderful castle in the centre and if there is a Libera concert in the evening ... A perfect day for sure :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure it will be great!
    I really wish we got BBC one here in the US, but it'll be just as nice to watch it on youtube! I'm sure it's very nice town, I'd love to go there some day!

    ReplyDelete