Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!

Valentines Day is tomorrow! I know it's nothing to get too excited for, but it's a great excuse to eat lots of chocolate! Haha... but in my opinion it's a time to show that you care for people, and tell your friends and family how much you love them! The dictionarty definition is as follows:
–noun
February 14, observed in honor of St. Valentine as a day for the exchange of valentines and other tokens of affection.
So that's why in elementry school we made valentines for everyone in our class! I always wondered how that came about :)
I was bored today so I decided to make a little Libera valentines day card! Sorry it's not too great but it's the best I could do! Hope you guys all enjoy this special day!



Lots of Love, Rebecca <3

5 comments:

  1. that's alright. we still love it. happy valentines day to you too, rebecca :D♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, both of you!! I wish the same back!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. No Josh on the picture ? :O :p
    Happy Valentine's day, a bit late ! :)
    Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear, you're right! :O Well I guess I talk about him so much as it is that I should give the others some time to shine!
    Thanks! haha (:

    ReplyDelete