Saturday, February 5, 2011

Updates on Libera 2011

Hello everyone! it's been pretty quiet in the Libera world, but today on the forum JimmyRiddle shared with us an amazing clip of Aled Jones on the radio reading allowed an email from Robert Prizeman. Here is the link for anyone who would like to listen! http://www.zshare.net/audio/861696587a91fb47/
All I can say is WOW! In that short 45 minutes we hear:
 "a new team of 7 and 8 year-olds will be starting with them" Could this be the boys that were seen in Arundel?
"we know that several of them will soon be singing in front of thousands and thousands of people, perhaps in a vast concert hall the other side of the world or maybe a small evening service in South London." More concerts?! Vast concert halls on the other side of the world could mean they are planning some big concerts on tour?
"With several international tours planned for this year, a new album and some new songs on the way already" I will not deny that I let our a little shriek when I heard this. SEVERAL internations tours!  Possibly US, Canada, and possibly an Asian tour or two?  Sounds like I need to keep saving up for plane tickets! Good thing I just renued my passport! A new album!!! I can't wait! hope to hear solos from some of the new boys! New songs!! They should be fantastic, no doubt about that!

This sounds like a very promissing year for Libera! Hopefully more on al lthis will be announced soon! :D

3 comments:

  1. Hey, Rebecca!
    Thank you soooo much for the wonderful and amazing news!
    They might be coming to Canada!!!!!!! Oh, I sure hope so!!!!!!!
    WoW! I'm overexcited now.... :D lol You really made my day!!!!!
    Thanks.... :)
    choiretto

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Karina! So happy you enjoyed the news! I was so excited!
    I really hope they do go to Candada! I have tons of family there, so maybe I'll be able to attend one of the concerts! I hope are able to as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, if only they came to Canada (doesn't matter which city), I think I would manage to go.... Or maybe even to US :)

    ReplyDelete