Sunday, May 8, 2011

Song of Life - Full Video!

So sorry for the lack of posts! School has been way to busy and I've been in and out of town 3 times in the past 2 months, and will be again on Wednesday! Today, on mothers day, Libera posted the full video of Song of Life! Not gonna lie, it made me cry.


I have to admit, I think I probably cout for half of the views! I've been listening to it all day!! It seems a little more relaxed and natural than other videos. Hoodies and not robes, sleeves rolled up, hair not perfect, etc. and I really like that about this video! It fits the song nicely. Nice to see Josh in there as well ;)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rebecca!
    My name is Andrea and I'm an intern at EMI Classics in the USA (Libera's record label). We are currently trying to do some research on who the Libera fans are here in the US, and how to best reach out to them to keep them involved. Again, we don't exclude any fans from other countries, but this only applies to research of the fanbase in the US! I have created a survey that will be very helpful for us here at EMI. It will also be enjoyable for fans, perhaps! Its a quick survey. If you could please pass it on to your blog readers and fellow Libera fanblogs, that would be AMAZING! If you could forward around this link as much as possible, that would be so excellent. We are trying to get as many US fans as possible to answer our survey so we can figure out the best ways to get in touch with our fans. Thank you so much!!!! Here is the link: http://kwiksurveys.com?u=LiberaUSA

    ReplyDelete