Monday, November 15, 2010

I finally got Peace!

I have been wanting the CD 'Peace' for quite some time now, but I decied I would just wait for Peace Deluxe.. well, I was growing restless, and decided I should buy it. So I told my mom to keep her eye out for it, incase she saw it. Today at school, while in the hallways inbetween classes she called me and told me she found it!!! I screamed, and scared a few people... but it was worth it! I've already listened to the whole thing 5 times! The only thing is, where I had my CD's displayed before (with a little spot light thing!) only fits the first 4 CDs I had, so now I need to build a new shelf out to the side, for Peace and Peace Deluxe. I've already heard (and memorized) all the songs on the CD, but it's ince being able to listen to them all in a row, without having to search each one on youtube.

Here's some pictures:

The foldout thing:

The front of the foldout:

 Me holding the CD:


No comments:

Post a Comment