Friday, November 26, 2010

Peace Deluxe is here!!!!!!!!!!

Not even 5 minutes ago my copy of Peace Deluxe arived!!!! I saw the UPS truck drive up, and I started freaking out, because I was sure I knew what it was. Then I saw they guy get out and bring a pachage exactly the right size. I started screaming and ran out to his truck, snatched it from him, said thank you, and ran upstairs to open it and listen to it!! We had preordered it from Amazon right when it went on sale, but a few days ago (Monday) they said our order would be delayed and it wouldn't be shipped until mid-December. I told my mom that wouldn't work, and she said she'd see what she could do. The next day at school, I got a text from her saying that she had just ordered it from Amazon UK for only a few dollars more, and that it would be arriving this weekend!! I called her right away to thank her :D I waitied all this week, looking foward to the arival of my new CD/DVD/Poster/Calander!! Now it's here!!!

***Pictures comming later!

No comments:

Post a Comment