Sunday, November 7, 2010

Unboxing what I thouhgt was my DVD

Hi guys! The UPS truck just dropped something off at my house! I knew what it was right away - or so I thought... I ran to my room to open it, with a huge  smile on my face, but when I opened it, I got a little suprise.... When I pre-ordered my Peace Deluxe CD I also thought it would be neat to get the Angle Voices Libera in Concert DVD, I had seen it in choir before and knew that I loved it! I ordered the cheapest one I could find, that was in good condition, and didn't bother to read the information, or look very closely at the picture on Amazon, because when I opened the box, it was the CD of the concert, with no DVD at all. I was a little upset, but I understand that it was my fault for not being more careful. I just ordered the actuall DVD, checking to make sure it was the correct one! So in a few days time I should have my DVD!

Here's some pictures I took, of the box, and of the CD :)


The box, which I thought was the right shape...


The cover!


Inside the case + the CD


My new CD up on display with the others!
(the paper is the names of all the boys on the UK tour!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment