Monday, November 1, 2010

Libera in the US thoughts..

      Well, I've been doing a ton of thinking lately about lots of things, mainly Libera. I've been thinking about where they could have their concerts on the  US tour, that is hopefully comming up this spring, as the Epsom poster says "PRIOR TO US TOUR".

      I am hoping that they will be returning to Texas, preferably to my city, but they will probably be going to some new states. I know they have been to Texas twice already, but I was busy for those concerts, and I still regret not going to them more than anything. I think they might be doing another East Coast tour, possibly in cities such as NYC, Boston, and Washington DC, but I am probably wrong. The boys have been to the East, they have been to the West, and the South, does this leave the North?
     I will probably, at some point, be making calls to some or the bigger local churches, to see if they would be willing to host a Libera concert, and if they could try and contact the choir, inviting them to come sing here on their tour. I don't know what they'll say, but you never know!
     But I will be going to at least one of the concerts, no matter what, so it doesn't really matter where they go! But Texas or DC would be the best for me :) (DC because my grandparants live there). But it doesn't matter what's best for me, it matters what's best for Libera, and I respect that :)

2 comments:

  1. ooh i hope they come to america again!! thanks for the catch :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I could go for an early birthday present! Oh Libera, please come near to my town!

    ReplyDelete