Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy Birthday Daniel Fontannaz!!

Today, December 31st, the last day of the year, is the 15th birthday of the Amazing Daniel Fontannaz!!
Ever since I first saw him in the New Dawn Promo in 2008 I knew he was a great guy, always smiling, always helping the little ones, and always having fun! I was amazed the first time I heard his voice, it was so pure and so beautiful. I really hope he's still there in concert in Epsom, because I would love to hear him live! Daniel, I hope your birthday is super amazing!


Thanks to all my amazing friends on other sites for making these great graphics since my computer is pooping out on me!!

(thanks, geros9!)

(Thanks Emma!!)

1 comment:

  1. I feel like a rockstar seeing my stuff on other peoples blogs and whatnot 8) lol.

    Oh, and also, I needed an account to post this and apparently I made one in 2008, I listen Twilight as my favorite book (dark moment, yes, it was for like a month) and I couldn't spell, plus I clrearly didn't know how to put a space after a comma, jsyk, don't read it, rofl xD I posted like...Twice.

    ReplyDelete