Friday, December 10, 2010

It's offical! I'm going to Epsom for the Libera concert!

About a month ago I asked my mom, thinking she would say no, if we could go to Epsom or London so I could see Libera in concert. She said no, like I thought. A week later I was home sick from school, and I decided that this might be my only chance to ever see Libera again (don't know why I thought that..), so I decided I was going. I made posters, diagrams, powerpoints, and even wrote a report as to why I should be able to go, plus prices for the entire trip. In my research I found out that it was over my spring break, so I wouldn't be missing school anyway, plus my mom was born in London and then lived there during 9th grade, so I thought she'd want to go back. I showed her all my stuff, and she said she'd think about it but the answer would probably be no. On Thanksgiving she said her finaly answer was no, we would not be going, but I wouldn't take that for an answer, so I realized I would need to do something about it. I behaved better than I ever had before and even did extra chores around the house. I got home from school the next day, to find travel information to London up on the computer, I screamed and ran to find her, I asked why she was looking at it, and she said "Because we're going to see Libera for Srping Break!!" I got sooo excited and ran to tell everyone on Libera Dreams, plus friends from school. The next day I went home during lunch, because I felt "Sick" (aka, it was the only time besides early morning that I could call the ticket office at the Epsom Playhouse and order my tickets) The lady I spoke to on the phone was really nice, and told me that there were 2 front row seats left! I snatched up seat AA2 (far left), and was about to get AA1 as well, for my mom, when I realized my little sister would be comming as well, so I decided to seat them in seats BB1 and 2, right behind me! (sorry for whoever I sit by, I might be going a little crazy!!). After all the transactions were made I went back to school, to tell everyone the exciting news. When I got home, Mom told me that she has booked airplane tickets, and we are currently looking for a hotel. I'm more excited about this than I ever have been about anything in my life, and I'm sure it will be a magical experience, the time of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment