Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas from Libera!



Ahhhh! What a cute little video! First we have Daniel, Ralph, Stefan, and Sammy wishing us a Merry Christmas, and telling us how they are about to go sing at a Christmas service. They point out that they are wearing their hoodies backwards since they are having snaks before the service.
Next we see Mini James adorably telling us thanks for supporting them, and then it shows Mini James, mystery boy from Peace cover, another newbie we don't know, Barney, Dylan, Jakob, Sam, Daniel, Like, Josh, Mini Ben, Sammy, Alex, Ralph, and Stefan all behind Kavana, while they give us their Christmas wishes! When they are done Stefan starts to slide away, like he's not sure if he's suposed to yet, but then all the boys break away. We see Kavana give Sam a huge hug, which is one of the sweetest things I've ever seen! Merry Christmas to you Libera!! I hope 2011 is a great year for you!

Also, I'd like to wish a Merry Christmas to the few of you who read my blog. There aren't many who do yet, but I hope one day it will be more popular! I've had it up for almost exactly 3 months, and hope to continue it! I wish you guys all the best this holiday season, Christmas espically. I haven't had the best year this year, but I decided that ends today. From now on I will behave better and get along with my siblings more. I didn't have the best morning today, but I hope my day will improve, and my wish is that each and every Libera member and fan all around the world have a fantastic Christmas, and that you have a great time.

Take care and best wishes,
Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment