Friday, December 10, 2010

News from Libera on the US Peace Deluxe Release

As you all know, December 7th was suposed to be the release date for Peace Deluxe Edition here in the US. Unfortuntly that didn't happen. On the night of the 7th I went to 3 stores that always carry Libera, even the day of the release, I searched the entire music area, plus all the displays for signs of Peace Deluxe, but there was nothing! I even asked employes if they had it in the back, but they all said they hadn't revieved it yet. This morning I logged onto my e-mail to see there was a new post on Libera's blog, and this is what it stated:
Apologies to our US supporters who were expecting Peace: Deluxe Edition to be available this week.   Due to some logistical issues EMI tell us that the release has been delayed. You should see it becoming available at Amazon.com and the like from next week.
In the meantime we understand that Amazon.co.uk does ship to the USA and that some of our American supporters have had good experiences.

As I said in my comment:
"A few weeks ago I ordered mine from Amazon.co.uk and it got to Texas in just 3 days!! It’s defiently what I would recomend to do, if you don’t want to wait!",
I would defiently go ahead and order it from the UK if you want it before Christmas, the shipping was a little pricey, but I say it's worth it! I hope everyone is able to get their hands on a copy by the Holidays,  and hopefully we will be seeing it in stores soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment