Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!

(The white balloon doesn't show up on this background :P)



Well, today is the last day of 2010! What a great year from Libera! Peace, Peace Deluxe, lots of concerts, Lullabye! Time! Josh! Lots of TV apperances, and so much more! Also, 2010 was the year I first shared my love for Libera. I've been watching them on YouTube since 6th grade (3 years ago), and I never told anyone I liked them until this year! I met all of my amazing Libera friends who have really changed my life, I got a bunch of CDs, and I convinced my mom to let me go to a 2011 concert! I hope 2010 was great for everyone! If it wasn't, I hope 2011 makes up for it!
What I'd like from Libera in 2011 is;;
-A Meet and Greet in Epsom
-A new concert DVD
-Another USA tour
-Josh to stay in Libera
-A Christmas CD
-A fantastic year for all of Libera, their families, and fans

Happy New Year!!!! You guys all deserve the best in 2011 :)

5 comments:

  1. Hm... What I'd like to see from Libera in 2011:
    1.) A USA tour where they bring Tom... so I can meet him!
    What u would like to do in 2011
    1.) Make sure I get to go to a Libera USA concert with... REBECCA!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope both of those come true!! :)
    You deserve to meet Tom, and to enjoy a Libera concert!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi rebecca. nice blog you got there. what i like to see from Libera in 2011, it would probably a possible concert to be held in Malaysia (that's where i came from) and to meet Liam before he leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I really like your blog as well!
    It would be awesome if there was a Malaysia concert! My dad goes there a lot for work, and says it's a very nice country :) I hope you get to meet Liam! I'm sure he'd love you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh really? Thx! I'm glad you like it^_^
    Yea, Malaysia indeed is a nice place. You should come visit someday.
    About Liam, I hope so too :)

    ReplyDelete