Friday, December 10, 2010

Happy Birthday to our December-Born Libera members!!

I meant to make this post on December first, but I've been so busy with exams that this is the first chance I have to dedicate a post to our amazing Libera members born in December! :)

December 1: The one and only Kavana Crossley! Happy belated birthday! I hope your day was fantastic! I love to watch you sing, and can't wait till be can hear a solo from you! :)

(Photo credit to Lexi!)


December 4: Liam Connery!! You are awesome, my man! I've loved watching you sing for the past 3 years, and I adore your eyes! I hope you keep singing forever! (http://liberaforever.blogspot.com/2010/12/happy-birthday-liam-connery.html)



December 8: Happy belated birthday to Carols Rodriguez! Someone in my class actually has the exact same name (first and last) as you! I hope your birthday was wondeful, and I can't wait to hear more of your singing!!



December 9: Happy birthday to Mini James Mordaunt!! I know you probably get this a lot, but you are so adorable!! I hope you continue on with Libera for a long time! I can't wait to hear you sing live in Epsom!!

Love how he rolls his sleeves up!
( Photo credit to Lexi (: )

December 17: Tiarnan Branson! You are just a little more than a month older than me! Hope you have a great birthday!! I wish you the best of luck in the future!

(Credits to the amazing Lexi again! Thanks for all your fantastic pictures!)

December 28: Luke Collins :D Happy birthday!!!! I love you're hood demonstration in the Introduction to Libera video, it's super funny! Hope you have a great birthday!!

(photo credits to Libera 360)

December 31: Last, but certinaly not least, Daniel Fontannaz!! Daniel, you're one of my favorite singers in all of Libera - I love your voice so much!! Hope to still see you in Epsom! Have a fantastic birthday :)



That's all the birthdays for this month, hope to continue posts like this throughout the new year! 2011 will be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment