Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Libera on BBC Breakfast + BBC Radio

Libera was featured in London this morning on TV on BBC Breakfast. They were interviewed for a few minutes, with the videos Deep Peace and Libera shown in between. If I may say one thing about this video, it's that I love Josh's hair!! It's getting so long! At the end of the video Josh led them in singing In The Bleak Midwinter, by giving them the pitches and then conducting! I actually sang that song in a concert not even 2 weeks ago, and I know for a fact that it's hard to do, so I commend them on a job well done :) It's fantastic that we get to see more Libera, and that thry are getting more exposure as well!




Libera was also featured on BBC Radio
"Richard Atkins looks ahead to the start of BBC1's The Nativity which begins tomorrow.
Also, discover how a Catholic Bishop keeps fit in body as well as soul.
You can also hear Richard in conversation with all-boy choral favourites, Libera."
I've been listening to it all morning, and so far I've only heard a recording of Sanctus II ((Locus Iste)) and I'm waiting for the interview!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00cph4j

No comments:

Post a Comment